Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day

The day of love is soon approaching and I can't think of anything better to celebrate! Whether you are planning an intimate romantic evening with your special somebody or whether it will be a family affair, the little extra touches we add make a big difference.This year a Valentine's dinner for four will be made by me and I want to make sure that everyone husband and kids feels really special. My plan is to have a pink red and white theme for the table and a traditional roastbeef dinner with a nice red wine and a decadent rich chocolatey dessert. Hopefully my husband will provide the flowers! Extra touches I plan on adding this year will be to have a Valentine with a chocolate on everyone's plate and to  play a game at the table where we all have to come up with three reasons why we love each person at the table. I've got a teenager and an almost teenager I'll let you know how that game goes over. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment