10 wonderful reasons why you should choose Beeswax Honey Candles:
- They are Bee Friendly - Honey Candles manufacture only 100% pure beeswax candles that are bee-friendly and continue to support the beekeeping industry.
- Honey Candles® are Eco-Friendly - Unlike soy and paraffin waxes, beeswax is used essentially in its native state. There is no bleaching or hydrogenating and does not require large amounts of agricultural land. 100% pure beeswax is the purest and most natural of all waxes (including vegetable waxes such as soy) with the least processing and no additives.
- Our candles have a beautiful Warm Amber Glow - There is nothing quite like the warm amber glow of a 100% pure beeswax candle. In fact, based on the light spectrum, light emitted from a 100% pure beeswax candle is the closest to sunlight. Studies have shown that burning beeswax stimulates the pituitary gland, increasing intuition, creativity and heightening dream activity. Some say burning a 100% pure beeswax candle before bed helps them achieve a more restful sleep.
- Beeswax Candles are Air purifying - 100% pure beeswax candles have long been known for their air purifying effects and can greatly reduce dust and other allergens in your home. Burning 100% pure beeswax candles can help improve indoor air quality by producing negative ions which have the same effect as some houseplants.
- Long Burning - 100% pure beeswax naturally burns up to three times longer than paraffin. Many other candle waxes have additives to produce longer burn times. Our candles cost only pennies an hour to burn.
- Clean Burning - 100% pure beeswax is non-allergenic and recommended by the American Lung Association. 100% pure beeswax is best for those with allergies or sensitivities to scents. Recent studies have shown paraffin candles, especially scented ones, can increase indoor air pollution.
- Sweet Honey Aroma - The sweet honey aroma of 100% pure beeswax fills the air without added fragrance and dangerous toxins.
- Virtually Dripless - When trimmed correctly, 100% pure beeswax candles are virtually dripless when burned in a draft-free environment.
- Quality - 100% pure beeswax candles are known as the 'Cadillac of Candles.' However, not all 100% pure beeswax are made equally. Honey Candles® are very high-quality with a depth to the finish many other beeswax candles lack, the candles are smooth with no flakes, cracks or white spots.
- Honey Candles® are The Natural Choice - They are inspired by the natural beauty around them... 100% pure beeswax Honey Candles® are hand-made at their environmentally friendly shop overlooking Kootenay Lake in Southern British Columbia Canada, an area known for its pristine beauty. They are 100% Canadian owned and operated. And their 100% pure beeswax candles are made using sustainable business practices and manufacturing techniques.
Now, are you ready to switch to these fantastic natural gorgeous candles? House Warmings currently carries a wonderful selection of tealights, votives, columns, and even birthday candles.